To enhance your child's learning experiences, you can use the links below to access educational websites.
- Our school's math program. Each student in Hillsdale has their own username and password in order to access this website.
A Plus Math
- Includes flashcards for basic facts, games, and a homework helper.
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- A reading website for beginning readers.
- A great website that includes books to read online, quizzes and games.
- Includes grammar and spelling games.
- Enter your own spelling words and play lots of different spelling games.
- Great site with lots of different games to play.
Our new math program, enVision Math, has a wonderful math website that students can use at home. I have given each student a username and password to access the webpage. Once the students log on to the website, they can use math etools, the math glossary, watch math concept videos for each topic, and take assigned tests.
Below is a tutorial on how to use the math website:
1. After you log on to the website, the home page will appear:
2. The students can access tests, videos, glossary and etools from this page:
3. If your child forgets or loses their homework practice math page, they can pull the page up on the math website and print it out. In order to do this, click on the Student Edition. Open the student edition. Click on the topic and lesson to be completed. Then click on the picture icon to open the practice page. See below to see what the picture icon looks like:
4. The students love to use the etools to help them with math concepts: