Here are some soccer rules I'm going to tell you because some people are having problems during recess.
- do not pick up the ball and run with it and throw it in the goal post.
- do not start fighting when the other team wins the game.
- also do not start pushing each other people down and thats what starts a fight.
some people are having trouble with basketball so here are some rules:
- Do not fight over the ball and push people down. If two people have their hands on the ball at the same time it is a jump ball. Teams need to take turns throwing the ball in.
- Pushing is not allowed for basketball or any sport.
- Play on your own grade's court.
- Do not run with the ball, dribble it at all times when moving.
- Teams need to be even, with no more than 6 people on a side. If more people wan tto play, they need to rotate in.
- SInce there is no referee, you need to play fair and call your own fouls